Avalon Animal Clinic offers patient form(s) online so you can complete them in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form - Required
Please complete this form with your and your pet's basic information so that we may effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Surgery Patients are to be dropped off between 7:45-8am on their scheduled surgery day. In order to reduce your waiting time, and allow our doctors and staff to have ample time with your pet, please schedule an appointment prior to each visit. If you have a doctor preference, please let our staff know when scheduling, otherwise, we will give you the first available appointment. We do not accept walk in appointments for non emergent situations.
- Top priority will be given to emergencies. Please be patient, and we will see your pet as soon as possible.
- For the protection and safety of our clients and their pets, we request that all dogs remain on leashes, and cats be in a carrier while at our practice.
- We understand that some pets may have anxiety or be fearful when visiting the vet. For the protection of your pet, yourself, the staff, and other clients, please make us aware of any potential problems so that we can make the examination comfortable for all. Our staff will do all we can to ensure that the visit is a positive experience for all involved.
We have put together this packet in order to make surgery day as easy and stress-free as possible. It is required you print and inital the last two page if your pet is undergoing surgery.